Position: IT Support Technician
- Install, configure, upgrade and maintain computer workstation hardware, software and peripheral equipment. Collaborate with computer users to identify and resolve hardware and software operational problems. Assists the Network and Client Services Officer with infrastructure and server projects.
Duties and Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Install, configure, maintain and diagnose computers, laptops and any authorized peripherals including but not limited to printers, audio visual and wireless devices.
- Configure, monitor and support mobile devices including iPads and cell phones.
- Serve as Helpdesk backup, recording trouble calls and performing first line troubleshooting with users
- Assist with system administration functions such as managing hardware and software inventory and licenses, software updates and workstation antivirus
- May assist in management and installation of servers and other infrastructure components including wireless networks
Knowledge and skills sought:
- Knowledge of a variety of widely used computer hardware and software components, printers and projection equipment and the ability to troubleshoot problems there with.
- Ability to set up and support Apple iPads and applications
- Thorough knowledge of Windows OS for desktops and servers plus Microsoft 2010 and 2016 Office Suites as well as familiarity with Microsoft Office 365
- Knowledge of computer imaging with knowledge of Symantec Ghost a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Basic understanding of virtualization with knowledge of Microsoft Hyper V a plus
- Associate’s degree or higher in Management Information Systems, Computer Information Technology or related field desirable. 3 years’ experience in installing, configuring and maintaining computer workstation hardware, software and peripherals. Additional experience may substitute for degree.
- Experience in an educational environment desirable
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds, work in confined spaces and, on occasion, on a ladder.
- Good problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Must be punctual and present a professional image.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision care, life insurance, disability, 403(b) with employer match, paid time off.
Please submit cover letter and resume via email to: ITposition@dominicancampus.org
Position: Substitute teachers
PT: Part-time flexible hours
Overbrook School roots children in truth, inspires them to wonder, and challenges them to give their best to the world. Come join our team as a substitute teacher for the 2017-2018 school year. Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree and it is preferred that they also have some education experience but not required. Certification or experience in K-4 or 5-8 is beneficial. This is a part-time position with flexible hours. Interested candidates should send a resume to email@example.com.
PT/ FT: Part-time afternoons
ExtendedCARE Help for Grades 1-8
Overbrook School is seeking applicants to work in its grades 1-8 ExtendedCARE program from 2:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. when school is in session. Applicants should enjoy working with school-age children, must be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma. Some responsibilities include playground supervision, assisting students with homework, arts and crafts activities and monitoring of computer usage. Contact Helena Hess at 615-292-5134, ext. 3525 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.