Affording Overbrook School for Your Family
Overbrook makes every effort to assist families with verified financial need with the following.
- Multiple-child family discount for families with 3 or more children
- Accepting subsidies from parishes without Diocesan Schools who offer this option to parishioners
- Need based tuition assistance as verified by FACTS for K-8 students.
Financial aid application deadlines are published annually in the Eagle and must be met for consideration of requests.
Tuition for 2018-19 school year
P3 and PK4
Tuition ranges from $3,306 for the half-day, three-days-a-week option to $7,962 for the full time prekindergarten program. Click here for the details.
Extended day is available after 2:20 dismissal.
Kindergarten through Eighth Grade
Payment options and Assistance programs
Overbrook uses FACTS, a tuition payment plan company, for tuition assistance and tuition payments.
All tuition is paid through FACTS via credit card or an account withdrawal plan.
Payments can be made:
Annually due May 1, 2018
Semi-Annually due June 5, 2018 and Dec. 5, 2018
Monthly: made through FACTS and due the 5th of each month from June 5- May 5.
Families with three or more children will benefit from this discount in the following way:
- Families with three children will receive a 25% discount for the third child.
- Families with four children will receive a 25% discount for the third child and a 50% discount for the fourth child.
- A fifth and sixth child enrolled will each receive a 50% discount.
- This discount is for families with children enrolled in Overbrook or both Overbrook and St. Cecilia. For example, if you have one child at SCA and three children at OS next year, you would receive a 25% discount on your third child and a 50% discount for your fourth child. The discounts will always be for the youngest child/children. Should you have 3 daughters enrolled at SCA at one time; the third one will receive the 25% discount.
*DOWNLOAD THIS FORM AND SUBMIT IT TO YOUR CHURCH PARISH IF SUBSIDY IS OFFERED